Food, Photos and Travel

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Coventry Farmers' Market

On Sunday, I was hired by the Coventry Farmers Market in Connecticut to shoot some promotional photos. Even though I have a lot of experience shooting at our own farmers market, this was my first real event gig. I had to be a lot more forward then I normally am. I usually try to blend in to the background, but I had to stop and ask people permission, and because the photos will be used commercially, I had to get model release forms signed from everyone.

Here's some of my favorite shots of the day:

This lady looked so lovely with her basket full of fresh veggies:


Blue eyes:


I love how her shirt matches her vegetables:




See the rest of the gallery here: http://rebeccavt.smugmug.com/gallery/1697803

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home