Food, Photos and Travel

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Little Round Birds

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted.

I spent last weekend in Connecticut with my brother and sister-in-law (Jon's brother and his wife). They are both photographers and avid bird watchers. They had a group (gaggle?) of turkey in their yard, and lots of other birds:






Aren't they the cutest little birds?!

I ordered a Nikon D2X today! I've been waiting to order a D200, but it's hard to get and a lot of people are having striping issues. Whatever... I just need a camera that will get jobs done for me, and the D2X will do that. It was bloody fucking expensive though.

I've been working on my website... to be announced soon. For now I'm doing a lot of stock and product photography. I have several commercial jobs lined up this month, and I've been selling a lot of stock images. The D2X will (hopefully) get me into some larger stock agencies. It will also serve my commercial clients better by giving them higher resolution, bigger images.

Look for my website to be announced soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home