Food, Photos and Travel

Monday, October 16, 2006

Back to the Market

I spent my day yesterday back at the Coventry Farmers' Market in Connecticut shooting some promotional pictures of their fall Harvest Festival. The market was hopping with customers and farm animals and tons of kids dressed in their new fall outfits.

When shooting an event like this, my goal is to cover all the aspects of the market. I make sure that I get some wide angle, overall shots of the market. Shots that show all the tents and crowds of people. Next, I move up close for the close details. If you look around, there are endless options from colorful fruits and veggies to sparkling jewels. I also need to make sure I include plenty of shots of people. Those are the shots that really portray the human element to the farmers market experience. I want to portray people savoring the weather and food and just enjoying life in general. I also have to make sure I get a model release form filled out from all of the people in the photos, since the pictures will be used in advertisements.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home