Food, Photos and Travel

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Camera for Sale

For sale... If someone is willing to purchase it all at once, I'll sell everything for $1000 + shipping and paypal fees. It would make a great starter kit for a young person. Otherwise prices are as follows....

Nikon D70...$375 Camera body is almost 2 years old, but has been used very little for the past year. There is a little wear on the grip and the flash is a little off so it doesn't pop up when you press the button, you have to physically lift it up, but it still works. Everything else about the camera is in good condition. I have 3 years left on a 5 year mack warranty which is transferable for a $15 fee (imposed by mack, not me). The camera will come with several extra batteries (2 or 3, i'm not sure how many I have kicking around) and the charger. I will also include a copy of the "Magic Lantern Guide to the D70".

Nikon SB-600 flash.... $150 Used maybe 2 or 3 times only. In like new condition with the case, box and manual.

Nikkor 20mm f/2.8... $300 Excellent condition, sharp, lightweight lens. I hesitate to sell it but I just purchased the 17-35mm so it's now a bit redundant.

Nikkor 50mm f/1.8... $80 Excellent condition.

Nikkor 70-210mm f/4-5.6 D.... $250 This is a great lens, and sells for a lot on ebay. It is slow aperture wise, but it focuses pretty quickly and is extremely sharp when stopped down on a bright sunny day. Much better then either of the current 70-300 zoomz.

pm me if interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home