Food, Photos and Travel

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Countdown

In only 4 days I am off to Costa Rica and I couldn't be more excited! Although I have some work to do while I'm down there (stock and product photography), I am meeting a couple of friends for a week of warm weather and adventure. The first half of our week will be spent in Monteverde, a cloud forest reserve in the central-north region of the country. Here we plan on doing a zip line and canopy tour, and hopefully a little horseback riding. Then we're off to the beaches of Manuel Antonio Parque Nationale, where we will be white water rafting, waterfall repelling and, to top it all off, bungee jumping.

The studio will be closed from Mar. 24th- April 2nd while I'm away.

Check back soon for a full trip report!

1 Comments:

Blogger Faerie Made said...

i know someone who is NOT going to bungee jump ... but will happily push her friends off the tower ;)

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home