Food, Photos and Travel

Friday, August 24, 2007

Out of Commission

I hate being sick. I have spent my entire week in bed with some kind of nasty virus. It brought me to tears a couple of times. In the end, I have kicked it's ass and am feeling much better, thank you very much.

A side-effect of above said virus is that I am a bit behind on work, so if you are waiting for photos or an e-mail, you'll hear from me soon.

On a lighter note, I recently booked tickets to Amsterdam for November. It was completely spontaneous, but just what I need. It's been 3 years since I have last visited my favorite European city and I can't wait to back. My partner in crime, Jen, and I have booked a funky little apartment smack dab in the middle of the Red Light District. You know, in case we feel like an after breakfast peep show, or something. 3 months seems so far away....

1 Comments:

Blogger Nutty-Crunchy Girly-Girl said...

You crack me up!!!! I can't wait :). Hope you're getting better!!!!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home