Food, Photos and Travel

Monday, August 13, 2007

It's Market Time!

I had a great day yesterday working at the Coventry Farmers' Market in Connecticut. This is my third time photographing their market, and I love being a part of it's growth and success. I have a soft spot for farmers markets and we have some great ones here in New England.

My previous visits to the market were in May and October, so yesterday welcomed me with a variety of new fruits and vegetables. I love how each season brings it's own colors and atmosphere.

Some of my favorite shots of the day:

Here's Miss Jaiden Hathaway enjoying a fresh pickle:



Visiting a farmers market is a very "hands on" experience:




Mmmmmm.... corn....






See the entire gallery of photos from the market HERE. If you are in the area, be sure to check out the market in person... it's located on Rte. 44 in Coventry Connecticut!

Visit their website for more info: http://www.coventryfarmersmarket.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home