Honey-Ginger-Soy Turkey Sliders w/ Cucumber-Peach Relish
Honey-Ginger-Soy Turkey Sliders
1lb Ground Turkey
1/2lb Ground Pork
1.5c Panko Bread Crumbs
1/4c Soy Sauce
1/4c Hoisin Sauce
1tbs Ginger Garlic Paste
1tbs Chili Paste
1tsp Sesame Oil
Juice from 1/2 lime
salt and pepper to taste
small burger buns or dinner rolls
1. In a large bowl mix turkey, pork, egg and panko bread crumbs
2. Mix remaining ingredients in a second bowl, and blend into the turkey/pork mix until a good consistency is formed (not too wet/dry).
3. Form in to mini-burger patties
1 large cucumber, peeled and cubed
3 large peaches, peeled and cubed
1 small white onion, finely diced
1tsp sesame oil
1/4-1/2c unseasoned rice vinegar (to taste)
1tbs chili paste
1/4tsp sriracha sauce
juice from 1/2 lime
2tsp ginger garlic paste
1tbs corn starch
1-2tbs cilantro, finely chopped
1. In a blender lightly puree the cucumber and peaches.
2. In a sauce pan, heat sesame oil. Sautee diced onions until translucent.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except for the corn starch.
4. Simmer on a low heat for 10-15 minutes
5. Mix corn starch and water separately, and whisk into the relish. Simmer on low for another 10-15 minutes.
6. Cool completely before cooling.
7. When cool, fold in freshly chopped cilantro.
Spicy Honey Mustard Sauce
1tbs Light Mayonnaise
3tbs Greek Yogurt
2tbs Dijon mustard
1tsp Chili Paste