Food, Photos and Travel

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Travel Update

Logging on from the Newark Airport....

I apologize if anyone has tried to e-mail me this past week and it has gone unanswered. I rarely use my laptop, and when I logged on in Amsterdam to check my e-mail it wanted to upload EVERY e-mail I have gotten since March (the last time I checked my e-mail on this computer). Well, as much as I enjoy e-mail communication, I didn't have time (or the inclination) to wait for 19,000 e-mails to be uploaded so I could check my more recent ones. I know there's a way to do it, without getting the huge backlog, but, well... I was in Amsterdam. Brain power wasn't on my side this weekend.

Anyway, I will be home soon and will get back to anyone who has been waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home