Food, Photos and Travel

Monday, January 08, 2007

Camera club meeting

I just returned from my first meeting of our local camera club. It was a riot... I was only one of three females, and literally the only person under 70 years old (I seem to find myself in situations like this quite a bit). Suprisingly though, for such an old bunch, there were a lot of digital shooters. Of course, we started the evening with a slide show, so they have not all fully embraced the digital age.

I do plan on going back. The meetings are only one night a month, and it's nice to get out of the house (those of you who work at home will understand that!). Next month the speaker will be a professional travel photographer who will show a presentation of slides from his recent trip to India.

I've heard mixed reviews from other photographers about their camera clubs, so all-in-all I was pleasantly suprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home